This was a complex contract to provide housing for the young and homeless. The requirement, for the contract, was to provide an aluminium system offering light, brightness, colour, and sun shading as specified.
This was achieved by using high level curtain walling which accommodated the opaque and clear glass, the insulated panels of varying colours as specified.
The overall aesthetics were widely praised and the deliveries were completed on time.
301 Reservoir Road
- Aluprof high-rise Curtain Walling fabricated in RAL7016 Matt with well insulated
- Aluminium and PVCu casement window inserts
- Casement windows fabricated in Dual Colour, RAL7016 Externally – White Internally. Foil wrapping to PVCu windows
- Thermally broken entrance screens with fully automated sliding doors
- Thermally broken 2-track manual sliding doors